On Wednesday, the Purple and Red teams hosted Park Canada's Denis Doucet for a riveting presentation on the Kouchibouguac Dunes and the at-risk species that live there. Mr. Doucet offered much detail into the lives of the Piping Plover, Ammophile and Terns, to name a few. He even performed a song he wrote about the rare diversity of Kouchibouguac. For more information on species at-risk, please visit http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/nb/kouchibouguac/natcul/natcul1/c.aspx.
- $1500 Gas Card won by Darlene Forsythe and sold by Toby Forsythe who won $100 for the sell.
- $500 Gas Card won by Tess Coulis.
- $100 Gas Cards won by Earl Godin, Tammy Krygswell, Cynthia Taylor, Mark Dunnett, Helene Gauvin, Mabel Matchett, and Rob Thompson.
- Top Sellers and winners of 26” Flat Screen TV and DVD Player: Lauren Drisdelle and Natalie Whitney.
- Ipod Winner Dylan Ward.
- $50 Winner Lindsay Keating.
- $25 Winner Abby Cook.
On Friday we had our Back to School Dance hosted by the Green Team. There was much fun had by all and DJ Colby Jardine had the gym bumpin' with good tunes that everyone could dance to! Students are commended for their outstanding attitude and behaviour at this event. Thanks to parents and volunteers who chaperoned and above all, thanks to the Green Team! Until the next dance...Halloween!
Welcome to our new website which will become an important part of our school community. Please bear with us as we post your favorite links and documents and as we add new features. We want your Harkins web surfing experience to be both user friendly and enjoyable!